The passionate and energetic team that makes up the Spinning® Escape Jamaica (SEJA) Crew is extremely excited about their Caribbean Spinning® and fitness event later this year – so we asked them to give us their top 10 reasons to attend this once-in-a-lifetime event.
- SEJA is a perfect escape from chilly November weather to a tropical warm location.
- It’s Jamaica – a premier Caribbean destination with its own unique vibe, culture, cuisine and people. Home of the legendary Bob Marley, Usain Bolt and Shaggy.
- Enjoy more than 54 sessions over the two days delivered by 19 world-class international presenters from over 7 different countries.
- Experience an extensive selection of sessions across the weekend—Spinning®, yoga, outdoor bootcamps, coached pool and run sessions, In-Trinity®, health, wellness and fitness lectures
- It will host the world’s first ever Reverse Spinning® Triathlon in the Caribbean – comprising of a 30-minute run, a 2-hour Spinning® Team ride and a 300-meter swim in the stunning tropical waters of Negril.
- Kick back in the lush, green and exclusive location of Couples Swept Away Sports Complex Jamaica, which is literally a stone’s throw from the pristine sandy beach and gorgeous postcard-perfect ocean.
- Explore the tropical haven of Negril, Jamaica, voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world. It will host sunrise and sunset yoga, as well as a super fun Reggae beach party!
- More than just a fitness event, this is a destination. We’re bringing our community together by combining heart-pounding sessions with a pure vacation vibe.
- Instructors can gain professional development and CECs while sneaking in a little vacation time in the tropics with friends old and new.
- Share all of the great things above with your fitness family and like-minded people. Come with friends or come alone. This is not just a Spinning, fitness or yoga weekend—it’s all your favorite exercise genres squeezed into one awesome tropic vacation.
For all bookings, presenter line up, sessions and travel information please visit www.sejaevent.com.